Dear friends, family, students & society..
Being the citizens of India, please read, like and share to your friends..
Note:Read the questions & answer them.. blink your eyes if you agree.. also leave your comments..
Q. 1.What is the major goal of youth?
Ans: To survive Till a success.. and lead a happier life..
Q. 2.What is the medium to success?
Q. 3.What is the medium to survive and basic the necessity of life?
Ans: Food, Water & Air..
Q.5.Are they polluted in your country?
“What goes inside, shows outside”-wonderfully said.
Pay attention! Red alert!
If you are thinking, why you bother.. And you are not the right person to contact with.. Or you are helpless.. Ir you can’t do anything about it except accepting the way it is.
Then Think Twice..
Elements to be noticed are:
- Vegetables you buy are irrigated from the rivers.
- Those rivers that are the site for dumping the domestic and other hazardous waste.
- Even the sewage canal are made to join the river.
- The same water full of toxins, chemicals is supplied to various corners of the cities.
- That water is used for irrigation, drinking and other domestic purposes.
- Tourism is mostly based on mountains & rivers in India. All waste disposal by the travellers and visitors is made to flow along with the rivers. The same water is brought to the plain areas for water supply. The rivers like ganga, yamuna, gomti, gangotri, yamnotri, kaveri, godavari, krishna, bramhputra are mostly now polluted.
- The most of the population cannot afford R.O. water. At least farmers never use the purified water for irrigation even in the richest farmhouses.
Jago Grahak Jago!
Q. 6.What is the urgent matter that any government should consider for public welfare?
- Separate Sewage Lines.
- Strict water cleaning protocols.
- Attention to irrigation lines.
- Fines on abolition of laws.
- Farming industry should be enhanced and modernised.
- Investors should first invest in agricultural and irrigation sectors.
- Focus on tourism waste management and cleaniness.
Note: If strict actions are taken then we can rise our tourism again in places like haridwar ganga ghat, rishikesh ram & laxman jhula near ganga,gangotri, mussorie lake and kempty fall, yamuna in mathura, vrindavan & Taj mahal in agra, vaishno devi sthal, amarnath,charo dham like jagannath, badrinath kedarnath, mahakaleshwar, ganga sagar etc.
To encourage this “ek nayi pehal”, please like, comment & share this as much as you can.
Your contribution to this small step towards demanding safe water will be a boon to the country for rising the major step.
First use Safe Water! Then use Save Water.